I BOUGHT MY TICKET TO BANGKOK AND THEN FROM SINGAPORE TO SYDNEY!!!! It's a done deal. No turning back now. I can't wait for my life to have some spunk in it! A friend told me today that people in other countries work to LIVE not live to work. Right now I am one of those people just living to work. One day at a time. I know I will have responsibilities when I leave and also when I get back, but maybe I will see them in a different light and will have a better approach. Who knows. Hopeful thinking? Probably.
So, here are the dates. I leave Texas on March 28th, fly to Doha, then fly on to Thailand. We'll mosey on around SE Asia catching a glimpse of its beauty, ending in Singapore (yayyy!). From there, my friend Allie and I will fly to Sydney on May 18th! She won't be there very long (boooo) and then i'll be on my own until mid October. I am in a wedding on October 30th, so I MUST be back by then. I'll probably go back to Sydney to finish out my visa if I fall in love with the place. If? Ok, let me clear that up. I'll be going back to Sydney after the wedding.
Dude, I sure am gonna miss my little nephew Evan. I will miss ALL of my family. Also, Aubrie Carol will be getting here soon. My sister had a doctors appointment today saying she's on schedule! She threw some numbers and words at me that I don't quite understand, but the important part is she is healthy and so is Aubrie, my soon to be niece! She is going to be adorable! I just know it! I can't wait to hold her!
I know this is random and does not fit the post title at all, but I just gotta mention it. I really want a digital SLR canon. PLEASE pray I can save money over the next year or so to get one. There are probably more valuable places to put my money, but I really want photography to be a part of my life. The sooner the better! If it doesn't work out then I will know it isn't meant for me now and I will try again later when the funds are being more reasonable for me :) THANKS!
Happy Friday!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


We are excited for all of your world travels, although we will miss you. I hope that you find what you seem to be looking for.
ReplyDelete